Trump extends TikTok deadline by 75 day after China halts spinoff deal amid trade tensions – 10 things to know

Amid the trade tensions with China, US President Donald Trump on Friday said his administration had been working on an agreement to “save TikTok” and announced plans to sign an executive order to keep the app operational for an additional 75 days. Beijing, meanwhile, decided to hold the spin off deal, stating, “we have always opposed practices that violate the basic principles of the market economy”. Here’s look at the top updates:

What Trump said on Tiktok deal?

Read more

You may also like

Comments are closed.

More in Live Mint