Over 2 lakh applicants paid USD 100,000 for H-1B visas in FY2026: DHS Secretary Mullin

More than two lakh applicants paid USD 100,000 to fast-track their H-1B visa applications for employment in the United States during fiscal year 2026, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Markwayne Mullin told a Senate panel on Tuesday.

Testifying before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee, Mullin said the DHS had received around 2.86 lakh H-1B applications so far in FY2026.

Read more

You may also like

Comments are closed.

More in IT