Trump says he should have asked for bigger Intel stake
U.S. President Donald Trump said he “should have asked for more” of a stake in Intel on behalf of the U.S. government, in an interview with Fortune magazine published on Monday.
The Trump administration last year took a 10% stake in Intel and announced an investment of about $10 billion in the chipmaker for building or expanding factories in the U.S.
Eight months after the deal, the government’s Intel position has grown to be worth more than $50 billion.
